Thursday, May 12, 2011

The Power of Hope


This is a digital painting Josh Karr did for his wife, Lindsey. There is so much love and time that went into this incredible piece of art. We thank Josh for being so willing to share this with all of the people who have been inspired by Lindsey.

An 18x24 framed copy of "The Power of Hope" will be sold at the silent auction this Saturday, May 14 from 8.30 - 10.30 am.

If you cannot attend the auction, please email livingthroughlaughter@gmail.com if you would like to purchase "The Power of Hope"

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure you guys have probably been totally swamped and have more than enough on your plates, so I'll be the first to admit this is complete impatience on my end... but for those of us who were unable to be there in person on Saturday, we are anxious to hear an update! How did it go??? I hope the response was overwhelming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was about to post this info to my blog today when I noticed that the date just passed. Sorry I didn't see it in time. I hope it went really well! I've helped in several bake sales and yard sales to help with medical expenses for friends and it is a lot of work. I hope there were many, many helping hands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just wanna let you know im 24 and battling brain cancer too, we can do it!!

    ReplyDelete